• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2024 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I'm glad this is a New York State conviction. As this conviction cannot be expunged.

If and when the debates happen .... All these unconfirmed voters will be back in Joe Biden's corner. In 2020, Joe Biden crushed Donald Trump in the two debates they had. Donald Trump cancelled the third debate.

Donald Trump has nothing on his plate to offer. At his rallies, he spews lies. (Like how unemployment was low under his administration when it was in fact close to 20 % an all-time high; his lies about the Pandemic, etc.) and he get the crowds riled up with complaint, complaint, complaint and "Sleepy Joe" utterances that are very incoherent. He slurs his words. Late night comedians take to it like bees to honey. Joe Biden can talk about how the economy is growing, how infrastructure has improved.

Donald Trump talks about the migrants coming over the border. He blames Joe Biden. But if you look at the facts, Trump told the House Republicans to reject the bi-partisan settlement that the Senate came up with. The Cult followers listened. So Trump is the cause of the migrant problems. What's Donald Trump going to do? Use the "Build the Wall" grifting scam again? So that his lieutenant Steve Bannon can continue to steal from it. Like I said, Trump has nothing to offer the American people.

Along with The Lincoln Project, the ex-Republicans and now independents who are trying to free the land of Donald J. Trump.

... As long as the anti-Trump ads continue ...

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Mommy! Mommy!
Trump seems to believe SCOTUS is his personal jury of choice. He is calling for them to intervene in his recent conviction. For someone who wants to portray himself as a strongman, he acts more like a victim.

It is amusing to see the ‘law and order’ types doing gymnastics to support Trump and bash the legal system.

Last edited:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.