• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ready or Not Here I Come (by UnderBro)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
The sun shining bright on a hot summer day. A big white tent in the middle of the Tiger Woods High School's track field. One by one high school students walk up to the stage to receive their diplomas from the school's principal. Keenan Keys, wearing a black cap and robe walks up on the stage towards principal to receive his diploma and a hand shake. Keenan is black, 19 years old, and 6 feet, 1 inch tall. Students and parents sitting in their seats applauding for Keenan as well as the teachers who are sitting in their seats on the stage. As Keenan walks to the stairs to exit the stage, Ms. Imma Ready, Keenan's guidance counselor, stares at the him and gets up from her seat to give him standing ovation. Ms. Ready is white, 28 years-old, stands 5 feet and 9 inches tall, measurements of 36C-30-38, has a pale complexion, sky blue colored eyes, long straight red hair and flowery design tattoos on both of her ankles and wrists. She winks at him and he winks right back to her before leaving the stage. Ms. Ready continues staring at Keenan as he walks back to his seat and join his fellow classmates.

A few minutes later, students are scatter all over the field taking pictures with their family, friends, and teachers. Keenan is looking all over the field for Ms. Ready. He's wearing his cap but not his gown which is inside his book bag that he's carrying. He's wearing a white button shirt with a black necktie, pants, and shoes. He spots Ms. Ready in the crowd. "Hey Ms. Ready! Over here!" Keenan shouts. Ms. Ready spots the young black man and walks towards his direction. She's wearing a green short sleeve silk blouse, a black skirt, and high-heeled sandals. She opens up her arms wide open to hug him. They hug each other. "Congratulations!" Ms. Ready said cheerfully. "Thank you, thank you!" Keenan said, looking down staring at her ass before they stopped hugging. "I have a graduation present for you," Ms Ready said as she reaches inside her handbag. "Really?! Oh you shouldn't have," Keenan said. She still reaching inside her bag for the present but can't find it. And then it hit her. "Ah clumsy me, I must have left it back in my office. Do you want to follow me back to my office to go get it" Ms. Ready asked. "Umm....yeah sure, sure. Lead the way" Keenan said. Keenan follows Ms. Ready inside the school all the way up on the 5th floor where her office is located.

The office door opens. "Ladies first" Keenan said. "Thank you kind sir" Ms. Ready said as she enters the room first and switch on the lights. Keenan enters the room and closes the door behind. "Have a seat. Make yourself comfort," Ms. Ready said as she walks towards her wooden desk. "Don't mind if I do" Keenan said as he takes a seat on the gray couch. Ms. Ready opens the drawer in her desk and starts looking for the present. "So what's your plans for the summer?" she asked him. "I'm going to be making some movies with this new HD camcorder I just got from my parents as a graduation gift," he said as he takes out the camcorder from his book bag to show her. "Wow, that's sounds wonderful" she says as she continues searching for the gift. "And what about you?" he asked. "Well I'm going to be throwing away all my loser white boyfriend's stuff out of my house after I dump his dumb ass self with a text message" she said. Keenan looks at her in shock. "Wow! He was that bad, huh?" he said. "Hey, he's a complete wuss who can't even hang for that long. And I need or want a one minute man, if you know what I mean" she said while still searching the draw. "Yeah, I understand that" Keenan said. Ms. Ready slams the drawer close and stands up straight with her hand on her waist. "It seems I can't find your gift, Keenan" she said. Keenan get up off the couch walks towards her at the desk and asked, "You need help finding it?" Ms. Ready walks from behind the desk and in front of Keenan. "No, it's okay. I'll look for it later on" she said. She grabs her handbag walks pass Keenan from the desk and heads for the door.

"Wait a minute Ms Ready" Keenan said before she stops and turn around. Keenan takes off his cap from his head and holds it with both of his hands while leaning against the desk. "I have a confession" he said nervously. "Oh really, what is it?" she said curiously. Keenan gulped and wiped a drop of sweat from his forehead. "Well Ms. Ready, you see...I always had a crush on you never since I first met you back in my freshmen year". The guidance counselor eyes widen with a face of shocked. "And I just wanted you to know that I think you're one fine looking woman and you deserves a better man than your punk ass ex" he said confidently. Ms. Ready drops her handbag on the floor and walks over to the couch to grab Keenan's camera. She turns it on, press the record button, and place it on the top of her file cabinet facing Keenan's direction.

Ms. Ready with a smirk on her face starts to giggles. "You wanna heard something funny?" she said as she turns facing Keenan. "Ummmm what?" he asked curiously. "I always had a thing for you since I first lay eyes on you four years ago" she said erotically as she walks towards him. Keenan again gulped hard. "What kind of thing?" With her right hand, Ms. Ready reach for Keenan's face and holds both his head and chin. "This kind of thing" she said before kissing him on the lips. "Ms. Ready?! I didn't know you were down with the swirl" he said excitedly. "Ooo baby, I've always been down with the swirl. I've just been waiting for one you black studs to holla at me. But for some strange reason you guys are intimidated by me. Now I wonder why that is" she said erotically. "I don't know, but let's find out" Keenan says before the two them bent their heads toward each other and starting french kissing each other. Keenan drops his cap from his hands and kicks it over to the couch. While they're kissing each other, Keenan unbuttons Ms. Ready's blouse. Ms. Ready pulls off her blouse and drops it on the floor revealing her lovely breast. She loosen Keenan's tie and unbuttons his shirt. She pulls off the tie from around his neck while he pulls off his shirt, drops it on the ground and kick it to the side. He reach inside his right pocket to take out a condom from his wallet. "There's no need for that baby. It's just going to ruin all the fun" she said while taking the condom out of Keenan's hand and toss it to the other side of the room. "Wow! So you get down like that? he said. "Yeah I get down like that" she answers back. Keenan kneels down a bit so he can lick and suck on Ms. Ready's milky white titties while they slowly pull down her skirt revealing that she doesn't have any panties on. "Damn! You're not even any panties" Keenan said excitedly while caressing her nice tight white ass. "What's the point wearing underwear when you know that you have to take it off" she said cheerfully. The skirt falls on the floor, Ms. Ready steps out of it one foot at a time and kicks it to the side. She starts kneeling down until she on the floor on her knees. She unbuckles Keenan's belt and unzip his pant. She pulls down both his pant and boxers at the same time. "Wow!" she said surprisingly while staring at Keenan's big black cock. She looks up at Keenan and starts tugging his cock with her hands. "Say I'm ma ready for this" she tells him. "I'm ma ready for this, I'm ready for this" he said repeatedly. She lifts up his cock and lick his balls before putting them in her mouth. "Oh shit" he shouts excitedly. She stops sucking on his balls which are sloppy wet and licks the tip of his cock. "Oh shit, oh shit!" he repeatedly said. "Keep saying I'm ma ready for this, baby" she tells him. "Okay, okay. I'm ma ready for this" he said. Ms. Ready decides to stop teasing him and starts sucking his cock like a lollipop. "Oh shit! Oh yeah. Yeah suck my cock baby," Keenan says while moaning in joy leaning against the desk looking up at the ceiling and back down to Ms. Ready. Keenan grabs Ms. Ready's head and starts pulling it forward so she suck his cock deep in her throat. He lets go of her and she pulls outs. "Damn!! That's a load of cock" she said while gasping for air. Keenan's cock is also sloppy wet as his ball sack.

Ms. Ready gets up from the floor and shove all the stuff on her desk off to make some room to lay down. She lies down on desk on her back and Keenan steps out his pant one leg at a time and kicks it to the side. "You ready to fuck me baby, you ready to fuck me in my nice tight white pussy" she said erotically while rubbing her pussy. "I'm ma ready, I'm ma ready" he said as he jerking his cock. Keenan pulls Ms. Ready a little bit off the edge of the desk so he can stand in the position properly. She spreads her legs as he slide his wet cock in her pussy. "OH!" she moans. Ms. Ready raise her legs and pass them over his arms. He holds her waist and support her legs with his forearms. Keenan thrust his cock in and out of her pussy causing a clapping sound. "Oh yeah! Ahhhhh! Oh yes! Fuck me, fuck me with your big black cock" she said while still squeezing her tits. "Ah yeah, ah yeah baby! Oooo you don't know how long I've been dreaming of this" he said all horny as he closes his eyes and bites his lower lip to enjoy the sensation more. "Oooo, switch it up, let's switch it up baby" she said horny as hell. Ms. Ready spread her legs further apart and extends them straight up to the ceiling forming a v-shape. Keenan grabs the heels of her sandals and starts penetrating faster then he did before. "Yeah baby, yeah. How you like that? How you like that?" he said. "I'm loving it baby, I'm loving it" she answers him back. Keenan pulls her legs above his shoulders, holds them tightly, and continues thrusting. She presses her thighs together and squeezes him with them. "Oooo fuck!" she yells. She holds a grip onto the desk as he's ramming her with his cock. Keenan then pulls her legs together and takes off both of her high-heel sandals one at a time. He continues penetrating her as he sucks her lovely toes. "Yeah baby, suck my toes" she said. He then starts licking the soles of feet. Ms. Ready draws her thighs back to her chest, bend her legs at the knee, and place the of soles of her feet against Keenan's muscular chest. "Mmmmmm!! This feels so fucking good" she said all horny as hell. Ms. Ready closes her eyes and feels the sensation of Keenan's cock in her pussy and the beat of his heart from her feet. "You wanna see something impressive, baby?" she asked Keenan. "Yeah, yeah, what, what" he says. She pulls her legs behind her head and cross her ankles together. "Ohhhhhh shiiiiiit!" he says excitedly. "Man, you white girls are freaky. I love that freaky shit, I love that freaky shit" he says all horny as hell while holding her waist thrusting faster into her pussy. "Oh baby! Oh baby! I wanna ride on your black rod now, I wanna ride on your black rod now," she tells him. "Okay, okay. But first, I wanna taste that pussy," he says before pulling out of her. He crouch down and starts licking her perineum then her pussy. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!," she says repeatedly while rubbing her pussy. All of a sudden, she squirts all over Keenan's face. "Whoa, ho-ho! Where did that come from?" he asked with a surprisingly smile on his wet face. "When it comes to me, you gotta be ready for anything at anytime. Now let me ride that cock," she tells him while getting out of the position she in and off the desk.

Keenan walks to the couch, grabs and throws his book bag on the floor, takes a seat and tugs his cock while licking up Ms. Ready's fluid that on his face. Ms. Ready goes to the file cabinet and points the camera at Keenan on the couch. "Is that cock ready to be ride on? Is that cock ready to be ride on?" she asks Keenan while walking over to him. "Oh yeah baby! It's ready Ms. Ready, it's ready Ms. Ready, I'm ma ready Ms Ready," he tells her. Keenan sits back straight on the couch. Ms. Ready turns around facing away from him. She plants her feet on the couch instead kneeling on it. Keenan holds her waist for support. She grabs his cock and slowly insert it into her pussy. "You rest for a little bit, baby. Let me do all the work for a little while," she tells him. Ms. Ready holds on Keenan's rib cage for balance as she starts bouncing up and down his cock. "Woo-hoo!!! Yeah, yeah, hee-haw, hee-haw," she yells out loudly. "Yeah ride it cowgirl, ride it," Keenan tells her. "Oh shit! I'm ma about to come on your cock, I'm ma about to come on your cock," she tells him hornily. "Come baby, come," he tells her. Ms. Ready's cum streams down Keenan's cock as she continues bouncing on it. "Okay baby, let me take over from here," Keenan tells Ms. Ready before she stops bouncing and he starts pumping his cock in her. "Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Oh shit, oh fuck, shit, shit, aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" she yells as Keenan's thrust faster into her pussy. "Woooo...since you're fucking my pussy this good, you might as well fuck my ass too," she tells Keenan. "In the ass?" Keenan said surprisingly. "Yeah, I like it in the ass. Why ask?" she tells him. "Oh shit! I'm ma ready for that, I'm ma definitely ready for that," he says happily after he stops pounding her pussy. "But first, I wanna taste my pussy. I wanna taste my pussy on your fucking cock," she tells him. Ms. Ready slowly gets off Keenan's cock, she bends over and sucks his cock while her ass is right in his face. Keenan starts licking both her pussy and asshole. "Let's make this more interesting. Hang on tight baby, hang on tight," he tells her. Ms Ready wraps her legs around Keenan's neck and shoulder, and her arms tightly around his back. Keenan wraps his own arms tightly around her back and stands up carefully and slowly until he's standing up straight. Keenan continues licking Ms. Ready's pussy while she's sucking his cock upside down. For a good 30 seconds, they stay in the standing 69 position before Keenan carefully puts Ms. Ready back down on the couch. "That was fucking awesome," she said as she get on her hands and knees while Keenan takes off his socks and shoes.

Keenan sits behind her on his knees, holds her waist and slowly insert his cock in her ass. "Oh God!" she screams out. Keenan steadily thrust inside her ass making a clapping sound. "Oh yeah baby! Aaaaahhhhh! You deserve that nice tight white ass for being a good fucking student," she says while getting ass fucked. "I do, I do, I do," he says repeatedly. "Ooooooh yeah, tear that asshole up baby. Fuck it up," she says. She pushes her ass back with her legs almost together and puts her head down on the couch. Keenan then gets on his feet to crouch in order to go balls deep in her ass. "Aaaahhhhh! Does your dick feels good in my tight white ass?" she asked. "Hell yeah!" he responds back as he continues ramming his cock inside her ass. "I love black cock! I love black dick! Make me you're fucking slut Keenan! Make me you're whore! Aaaaahhhh fuck" she screams out erotically. Keenan pulls out from her ass and lies back down on the couch. Both of them are sweating heavily now. Ms. Ready slowly turns around, kneels astride Keenan, leans foward, and put his cock right back in her ass. "Ah shit! Ah shit! I'm ma about to come right up your fucking ass" Keenan says while she's bouncing up and down his cock in her ass. Keenan's cum starts streaming down on his cock. Keenan sits up straight on the couch and wrap his arms around Ms. Ready's back as he takes control by pounding his cock up her ass. She also wraps her arms his back and they embrace each other while sharing a kissing each other. Keenan continues cumming inside her ass while they're still kissing. "Alright, I wanna fuck that pussy one more time, I wanna fuck that pussy one more time" Keenan said as Ms. Ready gets up off his cock.

Ms. Ready lies flat down on her stomach on the couch with her legs apart. Keenan goes on top her with his legs between hers. He puts his cock back in her pussy and thrusts after she grab one the couch's cushions and puts it under her to raise her ass up. "Aaaahhhhh fuuuuuccckkk, ooooo, yeah, yeah, don't stop coming baby, don't stop coming baby" she tells him erotically. "Oh Ms. Ready! Oh Ms. Ready" he said while cumming deep inside her pussy. "I wanna be your baby's mama! I wanna be your baby's mama!," Ms. Ready said repeatedly as she's getting pound harder by Keenan's cock.

Keenan gets up off of Ms. Ready and they both get off the couch. Ms. Ready stands on the floor in a squatting position causing the cum inside her ass and pussy to pour out. Keenan stands in front of Ms. Ready while tugging his cock. "Yeah baby, give me that sweet creamy cum in my mouth" she said before opening her mouth wide. "Ready or not, here I come," he said as he's cumming all over Ms.Ready's gorgeous face. "Damn! That's a lot of cum. Shit!," she said. "Yeah. I guess you weren't ready for that, huh? Now eat it up baby, eat it up,' he tells her while sweating and breathing heavily. Ms. Ready wipes all the cum off her face and lick it all of from her hands. She also licks and swallow up the cum that pour out on the floor from her ass and pussy. "Your cum taste so good!" she said while looking up at him. Keenan sits back down on the couch. "Oh wait a minute! Now I remember where I kept your gift," she tells him. She stands up and walks over to the file cabinet where Keenan's camera is on top of. She pulls out the middle draw and takes out his present. She walks back over to Keenan and sits next to him on the couch. "Congratulations!" she said as she gives him the tiny box. He opens the box and finds a set of keys in it. "Keys?! What are these for?" he asked. "Those are the keys to my house," she tells him. "You can stay with me over the summer and we could make more movies with each other," she said happily. "Oh ho-ho! Wow! Now that's what's up. Thank you, Ms. Ready! You know what, I also got a present for you," he tells her. "Really?! What is it?" she asked. Keenan picks up his book bag from the floor. He opens it and takes out a white tank top with a silhouette of a woman in a circular sector shape in the center of it with black and orange words that reads, "FreeOnes". "Oh wow! I always wanted one of these FreeOnes shirts," she said happily. "Wait a minute, you know about FreeOnes.com?" Keenan asked her. "Hell yeah! It's like the coolest website ever," she said as she tries on the tank top. "It fits. Thank you so much babe," she tells him. "Your most certainly welcome, Ms. Ready," he said. Keenan and Ms. Ready wrap each others arm around their back and kiss each other.

The camera on top of the file cabinet stops recording and shut off as battery power dies.

UnderBro

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Bronze Member
Maybe I should have made this story shorter. What do you guys thinks?

rayveness

Why was my picture deleted?
Official Checked Star Member
baby...thats a really long story, I wish I had that kind of time to read it but I cant. Here is some love your way baby.