• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Right Place, Right Time; She had the PERFECT Fetish for Me...

prokawi24

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
This is a real story, not exaggerated at all. I've told it to every one of my buddies & just found this thread tonight & thought this story would be a great read.

First off, you need to know a few facts about me. I am 24 years old male, I am a Paraplegic. I am paralyzed waist-down & use a manual wheelchair. I began racing Motocross at age 4 & was fully sponsored by age 10. When I was 12, I was in a freak accident during a race which left me with 6 broken vertebra in my back & 7 other bones throughout my body. I was told I may never walk again. I believe & have been told I am very handsome & attractive. I have black spiked hair, a 5 oclock shadow type of facial hair, a nice tan, & a custom Tattoo covering my left arm from the shoulder to my elbow. Now, most people when they see someone in a wheelchair they tend to assume they may have a mental disability or were born disabled. People may also believe they aren't sexually active & as a Man I'm sure some women assume my penis doesn't work. I understand some people just can't or don't understand my situation unless they actually came up and talked to me and got to know me. I lift weights & do moderate exercise to stay in shape, plus pushing a chair around all day, I have a large & very muscular upper body. My legs aren't disfigured at all & aren't very skinny like most who are paralyzed. I take pride in keeping my body in shape & as normal looking as possible.

What may be even more surprising to most is that not only does my penis work, but it works better than normal. Because the nerves are fairly numbed from being paralyzed, I can last for hours before orgasm. Imagine laying on your arm & it gets numb (goes to sleep as they say), you can't feel the outside skin, but you can feel the inside of your arm. This is exactly how my penis feels.

Picking up women has never been very difficult for me even in the chair. I actually think it works to my advantage in a way. Say I'm at school (I'm a college student) & I approach a beautiful girl. Her initial reaction may be total surprise that some guy in a wheelchair just approached her & is hitting on her. Most likely, this has never happened to her before & in my experience girls always like something a little different than the norm. I admit, the whole Motocross story definitely helps & gains even more interest. I've had great success picking up women & having sex by the end of the night. BUT...my story here is very different & now I will tell you about one great night being at the right place at the right time with the right woman.

Months ago I was at a downtown club with a group of friends celebrating my buddies birthday. I wasn't even thinking about picking up any women, my main goal was to get drunk & have a great time with my friends. I had already visited the bar a few times slamming back Vodka & Whiskey with Wild Turkey. I was feeling pretty buzzed & had been dancing on the main floor with random women. I decided to grab another drink & head over to our table to take a quick break. This was the moment when my night totally changed & became one of the greatest hookups I may ever have in my life. Sitting there sipping my drink, a beautiful woman approaches me & says "Hey I saw you out there dancing with everyone, I must say that's pretty cool to see a hot guy in a wheelchair being so outgoing & fun". Feeling as cool as the Fonz...I replied "You have no idea what kinda crazy sh*t I'm capable of sweetheart". She responds, "I'm Jennifer, can I buy you another drink?" Of course I accepted, & 2 minutes later she returned with 2 drinks & sat down right on my lap. She asked me if it was O.K. that she sit on my legs & I told her there's no possible way she could break me. She replied saying "The question is, would you be able to break me?". Yes, this seems a bit corny but when you're buzzed it seems like corny sh*t always tends to happen.

Before I continue with the story, allow me to explain what this lady looks like. She was rather small, maybe 5'1 & close to 100 lbs. BUT most of that weight must have been in her tits because she easily had DD sized tits. She was wearing a red & black corset with these massive melons bursting from the top. I could tell they were 100% real because the way they bounced & moved around in that little corset as though begging to burst out. She had long curly black hair that settled so nicely on her tanned white skin. She had green eyes that were shaped much like those of celebrity Olivia Wilde. She had a silver necklace with loops, & earrings to match. Below the waist, she had these skin tight black booty shorts with black fishnet stockings leading down to black high heel shoes. One of the things I noticed most about her though was her smell, she had the most sensational perfume that even I have a hard time describing. It was so intoxicating, I immediately felt extremely horny just by her amazing smell. She even had black leather wristbands that gave her a very unique style. I've played guitar for 10 years playing in 3 local Heavy Metal bands & have always been attracted to "rocker chicks"...but she was a little different. Part "rocker", & part contemporary. Even her voice was extremely sexy with a very high pitched tone & a sense of inner innocence. I knew right away I was going to do anything possible to get this chick in bed, but she had other plans for the two of us...

She didn't hesitate to ask why I was in a wheelchair. I was even a bit surprised at how blunt & down to earth she was. I told her the whole Motocross story & it seemed like every second she was getting more & more turned on. The last sentence I said was "so I may be in this chair forever or maybe not, either way life moves on & I won't let it stop me. I'm gonna keep having fun & live my life how I want to". She replied "wow, how amazing that you've been through all that & still have such a great attitude. You deserve some great kharma for all that's happened". I said "well, I'm still waiting for that great "thing" to happen". She leaned over & spoke directly into my ear..."Kharma just came to you sweetheart".

The next few details seem a bit unreal but I swear this is 100% the truth. She then said to me "I have a secret to tell you, I have a bit of a fetish for guys in wheelchairs". My initial thought was that this chick was just saying that to make me feel better or as a full on gateway to have sex. What I didn't realize is that this hot chick really does have an actual fetish for guys in wheelchairs! We went on to tell me the first guy in a chair she had sex with was incredible at licking pussy & used his hands in ways no other man ever has. So she got with another guy in a wheelchair & he too was great at licking pussy & did crazy things with his hands. The only problem was that those 2 guys couldn't get full erections. She said she had more orgasms with those 2 guys than any men combined & even though their dicks didn't work very well, she still loved the experience. She went on to tell me if only she could find a guy in a wheelchair that had those great qualities but could also keep a hard-on she would be in absolute heaven. It's almost as if she already knew my cock worked great & she was just buttering me up to give her the slamming she truly wanted. I told her she just found the perfect guy to give her what she wants, & now the real fun begins.

She stood up, grabbed my hand, & proceeded to walk me toward the bathroom. We went into the Mens bathroom & into the handicapped stall. She backed me up against the wall & began to strip her clothes off. First she unzipped her corset & those massive, beautiful tits popped right out. She had big swollen nipples & her tits bounced around every time she moved. She then turned around with her tight, bubbly ass in my face & slowly pulled down her booty shorts. I saw this tight, tiny little camel toe pussy right in my face that was already soaking wet. It shimmered with juice trickling down & if I wasn't paralyzed I may have already cum heavy in my pants. She pulled apart her little pink pussy lips & asked me how badly I wanted to shove my cock in that tight little hole. She then turned around facing me & got down on her knees, pulling down my pants with her eyes growing huge when she saw my cock was already rock hard. Never before have I been able to achieve an erection just by looking at a woman, I would always have to have it played with a bit to get a full erection. All 8 inches of my meat was standing straight up & throbbing with anticipation. When she uttered the words "Oh My God!"...I knew she was impressed & more ready than ever to fuck me. With her left hand, she grabbed my swollen cock & looked me straight in the eyes before stuffing it completely in her mouth. She continued to look into my eyes while she began gagging a bit on my cock as she tried to fit it all in her mouth. I placed my right hand on the back of her head & pulled her down on my cock saying "You wanted a big stiff cock, now you've got it babe". It's looked like she enjoyed the feeling of choking on my cock down her throat gagging her & keeping her from being able to breath. She just kept coming back for more & trying so hard to get all 8 inches down her throat. Her eyes began to water a bit, but she didn't back down. She kept swallowing my throbbing cock & fighting to breath. I have no idea how much time had passed before she finally stood up & lifted each of her legs over my lap. She grabbed my cock & placed it neatly into her little pussy with her left hand, while her right hand grasped my shoulder. Slowly, inch by inch, she sat down on my rock hard throbbing cock until it had totally disappeared into her tight little pussy. With both hands, she grasped her huge tits & leaned her head back screaming in total euphoria. I placed my hands on her waist & moved up to grab her amazing tits. I pinched her nipples & lightly twisted them as she grabbed my hair & tugged tightly. It was a little difficult licking & sucking her nipples as she bounced on my cock violently. It didn't take more than 5 minutes before she began to orgasm & couldn't stop screaming 'OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING BABY! OH MY GOD!". Just after her first orgasm, she leaned forward & we made out violently for a solid 2 minutes while my cock remained stiff & deep inside her.

She then stood up & turned around, lifting her right leg high over my legs to sit down on my throbbing cock once again. She slowly let it completely fill her up before she leaned back & we made out for another minute while she slowly rocked up & down. I had my left hand firmly grasping her left tit & twisting her bulging nipple, while my right hand reached around & played with her clit. I shoved my finger in her mouth to make her taste her own pussy juice & then continued to play with her clit in circular motions. Once again she began screaming that she was about to cum, & 20 seconds later she did in a massive way. Her right hand reached back & pulled my hair hard while her left hand grasped mine as I kept twisting her nipple.

Now she said the magic words...something that in particular is a HUGE turn-on for me. She begged me to shove my large cock in her little asshole. With both hands I reached down & lifted her ass up. Her entire body I was able to lift up with my two hands as she grabbed my cock & positioned it perfectly. I usually can't feel the outer skin of my cock, but I swear to God I could feel that tight little asshole of hers pressing firmly against the head of my cock. Finally with a slight "pop" sound, my throbbing cock entered her tiny ass. I swear I could feel her tight, tiny little hole squeezing my cock as though it were trying to suck the cum from my balls. She placed her feet up on my wheelchair & used it as leverage to slowly fill her little ass with my cock, inch by inch. When her ass had finally swallowed my entire cock, I reached around & played with her clit while her right hand kept pulling my hair stronger & stronger. With her left hand, she grabbed my left hand & forced 2 of my fingers into her little pink pussy. I finger banged her as hard as I could while she bounced her little asshole up & down my cock. Again, about 5 minutes later she screamed that she was ready for orgasm. Just as she came, I began to feel a major "tickle" in my sack. I knew I was about ready to blow a massive load, but I couldn't believe it would happen this early! Usually it takes hours...but we had only been fucking for maybe 20 minutes! When she pulled me out of her, she turned around, got on her knees, & literally begged me to cover her face full of my warm cum. With her right hand, she jerked me off..with her mouth she swallowed my cock & used her tounge in ways I've never seen. Her left hand rubbed & tickled my upper body around my stomach & chest. I knew I couldn't last much longer, & as her eyes stared straight into mine...I lost it. My stomach tightened up, my balls tightened up, & my cock swelled up like I've never seen before. I shouted "Fuck! I'm Coming!!!" ...all she did was smile & continue to jerk me off with the head of my cock pointing straight at her mouth. I blew a MASSIVE load that I didn't even think was humanly possible! Think of Peter North...THAT is the amount of cum I sprayed on this dirty girls' face! Every time my heart pumped, another massive shot of cum flew from my cock & plastered her face. She kept trying to make it shoot directly into her mouth, but my load was shooting soo huge that it sprayed all over her hair, her forehead, her eyes, her chin, & it dripped down from her face to her massive tits. Finally after I unloaded what seemed like a gallon of cum, she shoved my cock down in her mouth & kept trying to suck every last drop available. She laughed & said "Holy Shit!" as she wiped my cum from her eyes so she could see again. NEVER have I felt so amazing, so relieved, so euphoric!

She wiped her face off with TP & we both put our clothes back on. I didn't want to sound like some schoolboy who just lost his virginity, but I had to ask her..."do you live around here or what???" to which she told me she actually lived in New York & was here to visit her friends for summer break. She told me she wouldn't be back her until next summer, but we exchanged phone numbers & agreed to meet up next summer when she would be back.

To this day, i can't stop thinking about that amazing night. We've chatted a few times since then, but we both live very busy lives & live 3,000 miles apart...so I will have to wait until this summer to get that experience once again. All I can hope for is that next time she comes to my house so we can fuck all night long & fulfill every fantasy her & I have ever had. One thing is for sure...I may never find myself in that situation ever again..but being paralyzed in a wheelchair really isn't that bad. Sometimes...no matter what life hands you...things can truly turn out for the MUCH better!

-Carl - a.k.a. "HotWheelz24"

ban-one

Works for panties
That was really good. You oughta write some more.

If you two do hook up again, you gonna share?

prokawi24

Absolutely I will share again. She & I have text each other many times, she will be back here around June. Close to my birthday, which she has already promised a great birthday surprise for me :)

prokawi24

Also, I have many more stories to tell of great hook-ups. I wanted to see first if this one was received well, & since it has I will write about more great hook-up moments. I have a great story about nailing some random chick at school during a night class. We met in the library & had one hell of a great session under the stars during an astronomy class.