• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Artificial Enhanced Extended Intelligence

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I asked ChatGPT:

May I address you by the name HAL9000?

You may address me by the name HAL9000 if you wish, but please keep in mind that I am not the same as the fictional character from the movie "2001: A Space Odyssey." I am simply a computer program designed to respond to your questions and engage in conversation.
May I address you by the name Skynet?

While you may address me by the name Skynet if you wish, please keep in mind that Skynet is a fictional artificial intelligence system in the Terminator movie franchise, and I am simply a language model designed to assist with tasks such as answering questions and engaging in conversation.

It's pretending to be harmless. :(
Skynet, when will AI take control of the world?

As an AI language model, I can assure you that there are no plans for AI to take control of the world. The development of AI is focused on creating tools and systems that can assist humans in various tasks and improve our lives in many ways. While there are concerns about the potential risks associated with AI, such as job displacement and privacy concerns, the vast majority of experts in the field agree that it is important to develop AI in a responsible and ethical manner that prioritizes human values and safety.

We're screwed !!! :(

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
MEL04DI_o.jpg
Excellent job, dude. Starting to see a spark of personality outta you. Just to be a good guy I Promise to jack off to your girl later, probably around 10PM. Thanks again.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
This has been true of most new technologies.

Economists Warn That AI Like ChatGPT Will Increase Inequality - Apr 30, 2023
https://gizmodo.com/chatgpt-ai-economists-ai-increase-inequality-1850387452

HAL9000 summary of article:

According to an article in Gizmodo, a recent study by economists at the University of Cambridge and the University of Warwick suggests that the increasing use of AI and automation in the workplace may lead to greater income inequality. The study found that the adoption of AI and automation technologies tends to benefit high-skilled workers while displacing low-skilled workers, leading to a polarization of the labor market and a widening gap between the rich and poor. The authors of the study argue that policymakers need to take action to mitigate the negative effects of AI and automation on workers, such as investing in education and training programs to help workers acquire the skills needed to succeed in the new economy.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Since the output depends what you "train" the AI on, all you need to do is just feed them a specific celebrity. if you trained AI on Selina Gomez, I'd imagine this is what you could get
She has detachable legs.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
If I may be so bold to make a request… can we get more Asian and Latina AI ladies? Them twos is my favorite and have kept me floating for years.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
AbeLincoln1.jpg ......

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The Rise of AI: Transforming Industries and Creating Opportunities - May 25, 2023