• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
JMC Analytics: Jones +4

FOX 10/Strategy Research: Moore +10

NRSC: Jones +12

What's with these polls? :facepalm:

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I’m shocked that a poll that serves as a tool to form public opinion shows Jones up by 12. Shocked!

Anyway, Moore’s attorney wants to have the yearbook analyzed by a handwriting expert and Allred is stonewalling.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/15/politics/roy-moore-alabama-senate/index.html

Sounds like Judge Moore has a pit bull in his corner. I like it.

Concrete Cock

Never Trust A Babyface
I’ve heard that Congress is going to receive some sorta sensitivity training to combat sexual harassment. This video would be a helpful tool.

sean miguel

Nice Facebook meme. Care to offer any evidence? You know since her yearbook signing claim seems to be full of holes.

So forensics can determine if that yearbook signing is legit. As Moore points out in his response, the 7s are written differently, it's signed "D.A." when he was the DEPUTY District Attorney at the time. This yearbook thing smacks of W's Air National Guard records. lol Dan Rather. Moore didn't help his case with his inconsistencies during Hannity's interview though.

All I have to say in this regard is Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Jack Davenport

So forensics can determine if that yearbook signing is legit. As Moore points out in his response, the 7s are written differently, it's signed "D.A." when he was the DEPUTY District Attorney at the time. This yearbook thing smacks of W's Air National Guard records. lol Dan Rather. Moore didn't help his case with his inconsistencies during Hannity's interview though.

All I have to say in this regard is Bill Clinton is a rapist.

You got it. Moore’s attorney wisely stated that he didn’t want to make any more statements until the yearbook is examined. I’ll go ahead and say it, Allred and Nelson are busted.
Oh and I never thought I’d say this but Ted Cruz can go fuck himself. He used the alleged yearbook signing as a reason to bail on judge Moore.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The yearbook is a forgery. Gloria Allred, the false accuser and anyone else involved need to go to jail now. :hammer:

Johan

What a trainwreck this attorney is...
Off course, conservatives are gonna pretend that he's a genius and we're not intelligent enough to understand his genius, that he's playing 3-dimensionnal chess and he's winning. The truth is, he's playing tic-tac-toe. And he's losing !

Jack Davenport

What a trainwreck this attorney is...
Off course, conservatives are gonna pretend that he's a genius and we're not intelligent enough to understand his genius, that he's playing 3-dimensionnal chess and he's winning. The truth is, he's playing tic-tac-toe. And he's losing !

“train wreck”

The yearbook signature is a forgery.

He handled himself well with hostile interviewers.

You as a Muslim sympathizer should understand very well arranged dating or marriages.

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Alabama GOP is determined to live down every worst southern stereotype down to the last banjo twang. Sick fucks

Jack Davenport

wouldn't that be live "up" to?

I think so.

Has there been any sworn statements furnished yet? How’s that handwriting analysis of the yearbook coming along?

Ah the southern stereotypes.. I connect my Tesla Model S to a charging station every morning and no less than 10 celebrities live in the gated community near where I live, but you know, it’s North Carolina so we’re all fucking our siblings.

Rod Blagojevich and Rahm Emmanuel do wonders to dispel Chicago dirty politics stereotypes.

Love,

Cletus

yeah but we are increasingly becoming a country where promoting our propaganda is more important than our honor. lets kill all the bitches and elect all the weirdos into power.....