• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Who's creepier, Sara Huckabee Sanders or The Creeper from Scooby Doo?

saralollerbeesanders.png
creeper.jpg

xfire

cool, criticizing a woman's looks. And I thought you were into fatties with a southern accent.

Oh and hey, didn't you claim Michelle Obama was a guy named Michael that dunked on Barack Obama or some such shit. You really aren't qualified to call anyone out for criticizing a woman's looks.

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Oh and hey, didn't you claim Michelle Obama was a guy named Michael that dunked on Barack Obama or some such shit. You really aren't qualified to call anyone out for criticizing a woman's looks.

I actually said I always thought Michelle Obama was attractive and classy looking. I think you're confusing me with meester who claims she is some dude named Michael. I vaguely remember the dunking thing but I'm pretty sure that was tongue-in-cheek. I'll look it up later.

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

I actually said I always thought Michelle Obama was attractive and classy looking. I think you're confusing me with meester who claims she is some dude named Michael. I vaguely remember the dunking thing but I'm pretty sure that was tongue-in-cheek. I'll look it up later.

--------------------------------------

^ this. As someone once squawked, "What difference does it make?!?"

Though if put to the choice, I'd prefer seeing Scott Walker's wife occasionaly as first lady than seeing Hillary's grill every news cycle. And this is before the drastic presidential aging effect. I disagree with some here, I always thought Michelle Obama was attractive and classy looking in that 1960s Mad Men kinda way. And I bet Ann Romney was a straight up hottie back her in her day.

xT1565t.jpg

as I thought - I was poking fun at MP:

Or those times when he called Michelle Michael.
It happened.

and Michelle/Michael Obama actually dunked on Barack in a 5-on-5, shirts vs. skins pickup game on the white house b-ball court, which is allegedly what caused a rift in their marriage.

it happened.

boomshakalaka

xfire

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Partisan Hack again.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Voter fraud. Okay. We hear these claims over and over. Election after election. I am sick and fucking tired of hearing about these claims. Please link us up to people being prosecuted to such incidences. Yea, we can find a FEW cases where people actually went to court and had been prosecuted. But these claims of widespread incidences have never been shown to be true in courts of law. Never ever. Do I have to continue this discussion in my Illuminati thread?

"I'm warning you." Larry Fine.